This is an accessibility statement from AutonomySkateboards.com
Measures to Support Accessibility
AutonomySkateboards.com takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of AutonomySkateboards.com:
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Outline actionable accessibility goals.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. AutonomySkateboards.com is partially conformant with WCAG requirements. Older content conforms to earlier versions of WCAG, for example, WCAG 2.0. Most of the older content is archived and will not be updated. Some portions of AutonomySkateboards.com may not have been assessed or the evaluation results may not be available, but AutonomySkateboards.com has taken all reasonable efforts to ensure the accessibility of AutonomySkateboards.com. Please contact AutonomySkateboards.com by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org if you encounter an issue not listed below and would like assistance with accessing this website.
Additional Accessibility Considerations
Although our goal is WCAG 2.1 Level AA conformance, we have also applied some Level AAA Success Criteria such as, but not limited to, the following: Images of text are only used for decorative purposes. Some images have descriptive alternative text. Some colors in critical areas such as text and interface components have been assessed for WCAG contrast ratio compliance. Additional third-party plugins and tools have been leveraged to optimize accessibility for people with disabilities.
Feedback & Support
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of AutonomySkateboards.com. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on AutonomySkateboards.com:Trade name: Autonomy Skateboarding
Address: 3334 E Coast Hwy STE 348, Corona Del Mar, CA 92625
Compatibility With Browsers and Assistive Technology
AutonomySkateboards.com is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- Accessibility-compliant browsers and accessibility-compliant browsers with assistive technology, where applicable
AutonomySkateboards.com may not be compatible with:
- Browsers older than the most recent 3 major versions
- Mobile operating systems older than 4 years
- Devices not equipped to properly scale text and other critical elements
- Browsers that block media elements that contain descriptive text
Accessibility of AutonomySkateboards.com relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and Alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of AutonomySkateboards.com, there may be some limitations. Due to third-party platform limitations and content being embedded or provided by third-party contributors, some elements of this website may not be compatible with electronic screen readers that read aloud to sight-impaired users the visual elements of a webpage. Similarly, some content may not have synchronous captioning for hearing-impaired users. Below is a description of potential limitations and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below:
- Uploaded media: Uploaded media may not have text alternatives because of platform limitations. We are continually seeking to add alternative text to images wherever possible. Please contact us if you encounter an issue and would like assistance with accessing this website.
- Embedded media: Embedded media may not have captions or text alternatives because of platform limitations or the source of the media. Please contact us if you encounter an issue and would like assistance with accessing this website.
- Colors: Colors have been assessed and adjusted for WCAG contrast ratio compliance, but some colors may be difficult for certain viewers to perceive because of conflicting technologies, device configurations, or platform limitations. Please contact us if you encounter an issue and would like assistance with accessing this website.
- Text: Some browsers and/or devices may not adaptively scale font sizes or properly adjust color to optimize legibility because of conflicting technologies or platform limitations. Please contact us if you encounter an issue and would like assistance with accessing this website.
This statement was generated by W3C in accordance with Web Content Accessibility Guidelines and updated 1 January 2023
Shopify Accessibility Policy
AutonomySkateboards.com is hosted by Shopify and built on their platform. Click here to read the Shopify Accessibility Policy.